Ukraine-Russia crisis: headlines
– Netherlands moves Ukraine embassy staff to Lviv
– Russian diplomat says: US and British spies can’t be trusted on Ukraine
– Johnson fears “biggest war in Europe since 1945”
– Russia launches exercises by strategic nuclear missile forces on Saturday close to Ukrainian border
– US President Biden “convinced” Russian President Putin has “made decision” to invade Ukraine
– US defence secretary: Russia “poised to strike” Ukraine
– Stoltenberg: Russia “will only get more NATO”
– US VP Harris warns Russia faces “unprecedented” economic sanctions if its invades Ukraine
– As tensions increase, Russian and European energy dependence pose challenges for possible EU sanctions.
What you need to know about the conflict
– What is a false flag operation? Has one ever started a war?
– Why did Russia expel US diplomats?
– US urges American citizens to leave Ukraine
– How many time zones are there in Russia?